Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Motherly love...




We pressed some flowers a while ago while the sun was shining. They've been wedged between my Donna Hay collection awaiting a rainy day to come out and play. With Mother's Day not too far away I thought it apt that I stick to the stereotypes and do some floral craft with the kids in preparation. So here it is...



First we cut out some vases and glued them on to craft paper cards I'd folded especially.



Then I got the kids to draw some endearingly wonky stems poking out.



I applied some dollops of glue on the end of each stem and then the kids painstakingly and gently (yes, gently!) stuck a fragile, flat bloom atop of each.



Nawww, cute. Apologies to Nannas and Grandmas harmed in the spoiling of your Mother's day surprise upon having read this blog post...!

No comments:

Post a Comment