Monday, September 10, 2012

Life is...




...art, and art is my life. I've just this week made my new and improved drawing room a workable space and I'm giggly little girl excited about getting in there and getting arty. Up until now I've been struggling to get creative amid piles of displaced house ephemera in the aftermath of renovating. Or clearing a little space in kid craft corner (pictured above) by shoving aside the clag, crayons and cardboard boxes, then possessively protecting my work from chubby hands. It's been a struggle. That's not to say nothing lovely has been created, so let me share with you some pics, a little eye candy, if you like of where I've been sprinkling my magic making dust...



Some cutesy cups.



A crocheted collar.



The long anticipated completion of my medicine cabinet.



A little outdoor, sunshine catching corner.



And just now, a collage-y, cut our little lady.

I'll see you at The Square in Bendigo this Saturday, September 15...10-4
www.thesquarebendigo.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment