Thursday, December 20, 2012

A very crafty Christmas...






This year has been low key on the buntyandsars front, but it's been high on creativity and quality kiddie time. It feels indulgent to have whiled away the hours just hanging with my offspring and getting creative with and within my house. I get the guilts sometimes about not ticking concrete achievements off a list, but when I reflectI've grown and contributed much over the last twelve months and I think I'll head into the next twelve with a fresh head and art in my heart. It's a good place to be in right now.
So sit down, get comfy and watch the pretty parade of all I have been up to over the last month or so. There has been much Christmas crafting, learning new skills (thanks special ladies, you know who you are) and wrap, wrap, wrapping!



Screen printing mayhem! This new skill has slotted tidily into my repertoire and I'm finding myself analysing the stencil potential in everything.



Pinterest, my kids and I thank you for revealing this toilet roll mouse idea and many, many other craft sessions over the last year.




It's not Christmas without gingerbread. Stars this time.



Washi tape, I love you.



Fimo, I love you more. May we share many more special times.



I can't wait to witness the unwrapping come Christmas Day. My hands have been hard at work for the ones I love. These softies are for my kids.

How many more sleeps??

See you all in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment